lunes, julio 12

5º A y B - INGLÉS - Miss Sheila (12/07/2021 al 16/07/2021)

 



Hello guys! This week we are going to revise vocabulary related to jobs!


JOBS // OCCUPATIONS


Watch the following videos:👀👀


ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN THE BLOG:

  1. What does your mum do?

  2. What does your dad do?

  3. What do you want to be when you are an adult?


Play the following games:

https://wordwall.net/es/resource/7183953/jobs-occupations

https://wordwall.net/es/resource/15997017/jobs-occupations


Do the following exercises and send them to ingles.2madre@gmail.com

https://files.liveworksheets.com/def_files/2020/4/27/4272315191528/4272315190699.pdf


See you!


Miss Sheila💛💛


5 comentarios:

  1. Hello miss, I'm Sofi Gilberto.
    1. My mom is an accountant
    2. My dad is a building janitor
    3. When I'm bigger, I want to be a doctor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Teacher , im Nuñez Zoe

    1- My mom works in administration

    2- my dad works as a treuker

    3 When I grolw up I want to be a doctor or a veteriraria
    BYE

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi miss I'm Fiorella
    1- My mom is Homewife
    2-My Dad is builder
    3-I want to be a great dancer and doctor

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Teacher, I´m Franco Quevedo

    1- My mom works in the Human Resources area of a company
    2- My father works in the company Andreani
    3- I want to be a lawyer

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi miss I'm Ludmila

    1-my mom is mlitary
    2-my dad works in "Fragate Libertad"
    3-I want to be a doctor

    ResponderEliminar

¡Dejá acá tus comentarios!