lunes, junio 7

7° GRADO - INGLÉS

 

Hello, children! How are you?

Let’s continue revising the present continuous tense!


Pay attention:

The present continuous tense is also called the present progressive tense.

We use the present continuous, or present progressive, tense to talk about things happening now.

We use the verb “to be” (am/is/are) + a verb ending in -ing.


Watch this video: Present Progressive


And practice with the present progressive sentences from the video (written below).

1. I __________ tea. (drink)

2. She __________ TV. (watch)

3. They __________ down the street. (walk)

4. The child __________ a bike. (ride)

5. The dogs __________ on the bed. (sleep)


Please leave a COMMENT to share the correct sentences.


See you soon!

Miss Ceci

9 comentarios:

  1. Hello teacher, here I share my answers I hope you are well:1.I drink tea (drink)
    2. She watches TV. (watch)
    3. They walk down the street. (walk)
    4. The child rides a bike. (ride)
    5. The dogs sleep on the bed. (sleep)

    thank you, have a nice day. Sofía Jaramillo

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi, Sofi! How are you?
      I hope you and your family are well.
      Your answers would be correct in the present simple tense, but here we need to use the present continuous tense. So the correct answers would be:
      1. I am drinking tea.
      2. She is watching TV.
      3. They are walking down the street.
      4. The child is riding a bike.
      5. The dogs are sleeping on the bed.
      See you soon!
      Miss Ceci

      Eliminar
  2. Hello teacher, here are my answers:
    1. I drink tea (drink)
    2. She watches TV (whatch)
    3. They walk down the street (walk)
    4. The Child rides a bike (ride)
    5. The dogs sleep on the bed (sleep)
    Raluca.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi, Raluca! How are you?
      Your answers would be correct in the present simple tense, but here we need to use the present continuous tense. So the correct answers would be:
      1. I am drinking tea.
      2. She is watching TV.
      3. They are walking down the street.
      4. The child is riding a bike.
      5. The dogs are sleeping on the bed.
      See you soon!
      Miss Ceci

      Eliminar
  3. hello teacher these are my answers
    1) I drink tea(drink)
    2) she watches tv(watch)
    3)They walk down the street(walk)
    4) The child rides a bike(rides)
    5) The dogs sleep on the beach(sleep)
    I am Facu

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi, Facu! How are you?
      Your answers would be correct in the present simple tense, but here we need to use the present continuous tense. So the correct answers would be:
      1. I am drinking tea.
      2. She is watching TV.
      3. They are walking down the street.
      4. The child is riding a bike.
      5. The dogs are sleeping on the bed.
      See you soon!
      Miss Ceci

      Eliminar
  4. 1 i drinking tea (drink)
    2 she is watching tv (watch)
    3 they are walking down the steet (walk)
    4 the child is riding a bike (ride)
    5 the dogs are sleeping on the bed (sleep)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi, Santino! How are you?
      These sentences are much better!
      Just one correction: 1. I am drinking tea.
      See you tomorrow!
      Miss Ceci

      Eliminar
  5. Hello teacher, start handing in homework, here are my answers:
    1)_I am drinking tea (drink)
    2)_She is watching TV (watch)
    3)_They are ranking son the steet (walk)
    4)_The child is rinding a bike (ride)
    5)_Te diga are sleeping on the bed (sleep)

    ResponderEliminar

¡Dejá acá tus comentarios!