Hello, children! How are you?
Next class, we’re going to revise school subjects and school rules.
Here’s some extra practice: School subjects
We’re also going to revise vocabulary about jobs.
Here’s some extra practice: Jobs 1, Jobs 2
And here’s a game: Job mixer
Read the different texts. Click on the arrows to find the right things. You will get a green light for each right thing. Can you guess the jobs? Ready, set, go!
Please leave a COMMENT to share the answer to these questions.
1. What’s your favourite school subject?
Possible answer: My favourite school subject is English.
2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Possible answers: I want to be a teacher. / I want to be an astronaut.
See you soon!
Miss Ceci
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminar1=mathematics
ResponderEliminar2= math teacher
Hi, Nacho! How are you?
EliminarYou must be very good at maths!
Please write complete sentences next time.
See you on Monday!
Miss Ceci
Hello Miss Cecilia!
ResponderEliminarI haven't got a favourite subject because I like all of them.
I want to be a vet because I would like to help pets.
Saludos, Alma!
Hi, Alma! How are you?
EliminarThank you for sharing your answers! Excellent work!
See you on Monday!
Miss Ceci
Hello Miss Cecilia!!!
ResponderEliminar1 Sciences
2 I do not know te
Saludos Mica
2 I do not know yet
ResponderEliminarPerdón profe me equivoqué en la 2 quise poner yet y saludos mica
EliminarHi, Mica! How are you?
EliminarI'm very happy to read your answers! Well done!
See you on Monday!
Miss Ceci
Hello Miss Cecilia!
ResponderEliminar1) my favorite school subject is science
2) I really still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
Greetings.
Hi, Bianca! How are you?
EliminarDon't worry! You've got plenty of time to decide!
See you on Monday!
Miss Ceci
Hello Miss Cecilia!
ResponderEliminar1) My favourite school subject is language practices.
2) I really do not know.
Saludos Lourdes
Hi, Lourdes! How are you?
EliminarDon't worry! You've got plenty of time to decide!
See you on Monday!
Miss Ceci
Hello Soy Mili.
ResponderEliminarMy favourite school subject is Maths.
I want to be a Surgeon.
Bye MIli.
Hi, Mili! How are you?
EliminarThank you for sharing your answers! Excellent work!
See you soon!
Miss Ceci